Intro

I'm not sure what my name is, but this new big person in the house calls me Pishi. I'm blogging here to let you know about my journey and all the strange things that has been happening recently in my life. Before I did not have access to internet, but it has been a few days that I wait until my new mom goes to bed, and I can just write here. I feel so lonely, I can't find any familiar faces in this new place, I'm scared and I'm hungry, there is food but I don't dare to touch it.. you will hear about my life and my journey and everything that is been happening. This will help my anxiety to great extent.

Purrrrrr......

By the way, I have no idea how to take photo of myself and I'm too scared to ask this big person, I found a blog template with a photo that looks like one of my previous house mates, I just selected this. Disclaimer, this is not me you see in the first page.

Comments

Popular Posts